Back to top


Click here to go back

1031 Exchanges

Posted by Kevin S. Matthews Posted on Dec 27 2018

Are you about to sell real property, which is used in a trade or busienss or a production of income (rental property)? If you are selling it to get another business/production of income property, a deferred-tax exchange (commonly called 1031 exchanges) is a way to limit tax exposure, while achieving your financial goals.